Friday 8 April 2011

The Creative Cottage New Kit


Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and have had a good week, not long till the weekend now and its supposed to be a fabulous one so hopefully I might get in the garden, it really could do with a good tidy, if the grass gets any longer goodness knows what we will find in there!

Today The Creative Cottage have a new kit release.... Inspirational .....is full of beautiful papers in fabulous designs, inspirational images, quotes and much more all for only £2.99!


The design team have made some stunning cards using the new kit please pop over to The Creative Cottage blog to have a look.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges :-
 Secret Crafters challenge which is butterflies
Craft your passion which is anything goes
and
I did it Creations which is anything goes

I hope what ever your doing this weekend you have a fab one
thanks for stopping by
Tracy
x

4 comments:

  1. Love your card you made from this amazing kit. I love the trail from the butterfly. Fabulous card and thanks for joining us this week at I Did It Creations. We hope you will join us next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya hun
    gorgeous card,beautiful design, i luvs this kit,have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Tracy and so stunning.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card Tracy, this is a great kit! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment,i really appreciate them. hope you will come again soon. have a great day. hugs Tracy x