Friday 1 October 2010

Two Freebie's for you!!!

Good morning to you, I hope you are well ! I have two freebies to tell you about today, the first is the fabulous Luna Bitterfrost from Pollycraft, isn't she just brilliant and yes that's right she is free if you pop over to the Pollycraft blog, you can also see some gorgeous cards by the rest of the design team.
I have made my card using The Creative Cottage papers and the layout is a fabulous sketch over on the Papertake weekly challenge.


The second freebie is from The Creative Cottage, isn't he adorable, the very cute little Sherbet bear all dressed up for his Halloween party, I haven't had a chance to make a card with him yet but hopefully I will have one soon.




thanks for stopping by I hope you have a fabulous weekend
Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. Fab halloween card Tracy...perfect halloween colours and papers and such a fab image too...I love the lil bat embellies :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tracy, love that cute image and you've picked the perfect papers to show Luna off! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment,i really appreciate them. hope you will come again soon. have a great day. hugs Tracy x