Monday 12 April 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch 38



Good Morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. Just wanted to share this card with you, I know its been ages since I updated my blog but hopefully I will be updating it a lot more regular now.
I made this kit using papers and toppers sent to me by the fabulous Becky, what lovely surprise that post was, you can imagine how excited I was to open the package and see not only a stunning card made by Becky but these gorgeous goodies. Well I just had to play and so I teemed them with the brilliant sketch over on Papertake Weekly and there you have it my card.
The handmade stamp on the back of the card is a freebie over on The Creative Cottage blog.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
hugs
Tracy
x

3 comments:

  1. What a bright & cheery card - love it!!! Thanks for joining the fun at Papertake Weekly this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful card you made Tracy, it's really gorgeous and I love how you used the sketch, so glad that you liked the goodies... it was such a big kit that I just had to share it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Tracy what a totally gorgeous card hun, i love the image you've used and the use of that fabby layout. Might have a go at that one myself. Good to see you back blogging again hunny, big hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment,i really appreciate them. hope you will come again soon. have a great day. hugs Tracy x